...but why 'FIVE before FIVE'? well,, it is just the same as 'lima sebelum lima', a nasheed song, sang by Raihan. Be clear ya ;)



Monday 19 November 2012

Of Material Science and Farah~


Salam alaik, Dr Erni and my friends.
I have just finished reading the pdf file uploaded by Dr about the phase diagram. As for me, this topic isn't too easy to be taught, yet not too difficult to be understood. Furthermore, this chapter is more or less about processes whereby the particular material changes phase. This is very important to be noted as we as material scientists need to know deeply about each and every process and steps taken by highlighted material in order to be in equilibrium. Besides, this topic seems interesting to me except for the hard-to-understand graphs but I do really hope that I can understand more about them as Dr teaches us soon. 
About the part that I really not understand, am not going to state the specific part(s) as I just have done reading the topic for once,thoroughly. As we know, this course wanted us to read more than once to ensure we understand the facts about materials world. therefore, I think is it not proper to highlight the part since I haven't do as mentioned before. 
*added info.
I found this interesting website about our topic ; phase diagram. Do click on it and lets try! ;)
~ http://www.sciencegeek.net/Chemistry/taters/phasediagram.htm
~ http://www.chm.davidson.edu/vce/phasechanges/PhaseDiagram.html

Okay done. Thats all from me. Thank you everyone for reading this simple feedback. Don't forget to #PrayForGazaAndPalestine and for people around the world. May He Bless. 

No comments: